1. Personal Use. You agree to use the Services for your personal use. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. Real estate and lending professionals may provide information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, take actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., post a home for sale). Without limitation, lending professionals and institutions are prohibited from using the Services in making any loan-related decisions. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
2. Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
- Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from Zillow. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
Notice of Use
CONTRACTOR (MANUFACTURER/ SUPPLIER)
CONTRACTOR (MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER) ADDRESS:
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 900
Chicago, Illinois 60654
If the contracting officer, federal government agency, or any federal official refuses to use the legend provided herein, the contracting officer, federal government agency, or any federal official must notify NAVTEQ prior to seeking additional or alternative rights in the NAVTEQ data.
5. Mortgage Information Services. These terms apply specifically to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace:
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace. Zillow allows you to provide anonymous information to banks, lenders, originators, loan brokers and their employees (collectively, the Lenders) to request quotes on terms for mortgage-backed loans. Lenders may elect to respond to your request with non-binding customized quotes of the terms they would offer to a borrower fitting your anonymous profile, as well as their contact information. These non-binding quotes are not intended to be Good Faith Estimates. If you choose to contact a Lender through Zillow Mortgage Marketplace by filling out a contact request form on Zillow, you authorize Zillow to provide your name and contact information to the Lender you choose, along with your quote request. By submitting your name and contact information, your identity will no longer be anonymous and lenders may contact you directly. Any loan or other business conducted is between you and the Lender.
- The Role of Zillow; Disclaimer. Zillow is not a lender and does not make loans or credit decisions in connection with loans. Zillow does not endorse or recommend the products of any particular Lender. Zillow does not guarantee any specific loan terms and conditions offered to you by a Lender will be granted to you, or that you will be offered any type of loan by any Lender. Zillow is not an agent of either you or any Lender. Zillow is only providing an administrative service to you and participating Lenders. Zillow assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the Services, including Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, and any other information available there.
- Fees. The Zillow Mortgage Marketplace is free to you. Lenders participate in this Service subject to the following charges from Zillow: a one-time fee to apply to join Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, advertising fees paid when and if users click to seek more information on quotes or Lenders, and advertising fees for the placement of text or graphical advertising.
- Participating Lenders. The Lenders participating on Zillow are solely responsible for their services to you. You agree that Zillow shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Zillow Web site, the Loan Services, or the services offered by Lenders. Zillow is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by you or any Lenders in the loan process. Zillow reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to discontinue, suspend, or terminate the participation of any Lender or other user from Zillow Mortgage Marketplace. When an individual Lender applies for Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow uses commercially reasonable efforts to confirm the Lender’s license (in the states claimed in the Lenders profile) and/or employment with a lending institution. However, you should confirm credentials yourself if you choose to contact the Lender.
8. Linked Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites. Zillow does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Web sites.
9. Claims of Copyright Infringement. Zillow respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Zillow’s copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
1301 Second Avenue, Floor 31
Seattle, WA 98101
Attention: Copyright Agent
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, Zillow’s copyright agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
10. Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of Zillow, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Zillow and its licensors. ©2006-2012 Zillow, Inc. All rights reserved. Map data ©2006-2012 NAVTEQ. All rights reserved. ZIP+4 data ©2006-2012 United States Postal Service. Yahoo! User Interface Library ©2006-2012, Yahoo! Inc. and provided pursuant to the BSD license as set forth at http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/license.txt. Patents pending. Zillow, Zillow.com, the z-in-a-house logo, Zestimate, Make Me Move, Dueling Digs, Zestimator, Zindex, Postlets, Vyoo.it, Diverse Solutions, the Diverse Solutions logo, dsSearchAgent, dsAgentChat, dsIDXpress, AgentCast and dsAgentReach are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Zillow in the United States and/or other countries. You may not use any of Zillow’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services. The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
11. NO WARRANTY. ZILLOW PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZILLOW AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ZILLOW AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
13. Real Estate Licenses. Zillow, Inc. is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Texas, but does not broker real estate transactions. Zillow does not act as a real estate agent for you or any other user.
— Updated March 2012