Facebook has quickly become the Real Estate Agents new prospecting farm. With so many active users, and reach potential, it makes sense. But done wrong, it can be a total time-suck.
So, what can you do about it?
First, some statistics:
- Facebook has over 500 million active users
- Over 50% of those active users log onto Facebook any given day
- There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (this includes pages, groups, events and community pages)
- The average Facebook user creates 90 pieces of content each month
- More than 250 million active users currently access Facebook through their mobile devices
- People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook than non-mobile users
(Source: Facebook Press Room)
A few questions you want to ask yourself are: is my audience on Facebook? What incentive is there for people to become a fan of my page? How can I add value? What are my goals? What is the strategy to achieve those goals? How will I measure my success? What existing content do I have to share?
These are just some of the questions you have to ask yourself before dumping Facebook into your marketing mix. Even then, it could all be a little over-whelming. And how do you know if you’re doing it right?
Managing the overload…
- What’s the difference between a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page?
- How should you manage your privacy settings?
- How do you create a custom Facebook Page?
- Should you create a custom Facebook Page?
- Ok, now how do I market my page (effectively)?
Registration is Free, just punch in your information to get details on the webinar registration page: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/266364902
Seating is limited to 100 participants, so just make sure you sign in early to save your seat. We’re at 73 registrants so far, but there’s always a few people who end up not showing. So go grab your seat.
Bring your questions!
If there’s anything in particular that you’d like to learn, just drop a comment with your question so that we make sure to address it on the call. Want us to check out and review your Facebook page? Just drop a link to it in the comments…