Spanning more than 800 million active users, Facebook has undoubtedly grown to be the world’s largest social network.
This presents both an opportunity and a challenge to marketers…
How do you connect and engage with clients (and potential clients) in a non-salesy way?
After all, nobody wants to feel marketed to.
- The key differences between Facebook Profiles & Facebook Pages.
- The SEO benefits of having a Facebook Page.
- Managing relationships between your Profile & your Facebook Page.
- Attraction marketing strategies to drive people to your Facebook Page.
- Content ideas about what to actually post on your Facebook Business Page and connect with your audience.
Click the flash-player below to listen:
Other listening Options:
- Click here to subscribe to the RSS Feed (non iTunes) | Subscribe to dsRadio by Email
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Additional Resources and notes from the show:
- Learn more about the Facebook Marketing Services offered by Harmon Enterprises here.
- Follow @StaceyHarmon on Twitter.
- Connect with Harmon Enterprises on Facebook.
- Buy a copy of “Strategies for Real Estate Facebook Pages: 125 Content Ideas That Work” – this book is riddled with more than enough ideas to attract, engage and convert Facebook fans into clients!