Is e-mail marketing dead?
No. Far from it…
But sometimes it feels that way because it’s not being as effective and people aren’t opening your emails.
So beyond providing killer content, what can we do to give our messages the best shot at getting opened and read?
Today, e-mail marketing expert DJ Waldow — Director of Community at Blue Sky Factory — joins us to discuss:
- Why e-mail marketing isn’t dead
- How to effectively build a mindset around e-mail marketing
- Effective e-mail list building principles to better engage your audience
- Whether pop-up forms are good or bad
- How & Why you need to start every newsletter with a great auto-responder
- Some bad and good examples of e-mail marketing to get you on your way
Hit the flash-player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
Links from the show: