How To Make Your Email Marketing Work Better
Posted on June 1, 2011
Is e-mail marketing dead?
No. Far from it…
But sometimes it feels that way because it’s not being as effective and people aren’t opening your emails.
So beyond providing killer content, what can we do to give our messages the best shot at getting opened and read?
Today, e-mail marketing expert DJ Waldow — Director of Community at Blue Sky Factory — joins us to discuss:
- Why e-mail marketing isn’t dead
- How to effectively build a mindset around e-mail marketing
- Effective e-mail list building principles to better engage your audience
- Whether pop-up forms are good or bad
- How & Why you need to start every newsletter with a great auto-responder
- Some bad and good examples of e-mail marketing to get you on your way
Hit the flash-player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 file | 35.5 MB | 38:52 sec (Right click and “save link as”)
- Click here to subscribe to the RSS feed (non iTunes) | Subscribe to dsRadio by Email
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Links from the show:
- You can catch up with DJ Waldow here.
- Follow @DJWaldow on Twitter.
- Check out the Blue Sky Factory Newsletter.
- Check out the Blue Sky Factory Blog.