The Corcoran Group is the largest residential real estate brokerage in New York. They’re the winner of Inman News’ 2011 Social Media Innovator of the Year Award – and rightly so.
If there’s anyone that “get’s” social media, it’s Matthew Shadbolt, Corcoran’s Director of Interactive Product & Marketing.
Join us as we discuss their step-by-step strategy in using some of today’s top social networks to build their brand and engage in conversations about real estate with consumers everywhere.
Click the flash-player below to listen:
In this episode we discuss things like:
- Why and How to use Twitter to connect with prospects and engage in conversations about real estate.
- How to use the world’s largest social network (Facebook) to grow your database.
- How to find, create and publish engaging content people find share-worthy.
- Why mobile matters and insights into the Corcoran Group’s location-based marketing strategy.
- Spanning more than 10+ million users, learn some of the unique ways the Corcoran Group is using Google+ to engage with their audience.
Other listening options:
Additional resources and notes from the show: