Effective Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Facebook Pages
Posted on November 9, 2011
Spanning more than 800 million active users, Facebook has undoubtedly grown to be the world’s largest social network.
This presents both an opportunity and a challenge to marketers…
How do you connect and engage with clients (and potential clients) in a non-salesy way?
After all, nobody wants to feel marketed to.
So, join me and Facebook Marketer Stacey Harmon from Harmon Enterprises as we discuss:
- The key differences between Facebook Profiles & Facebook Pages.
- The SEO benefits of having a Facebook Page.
- Managing relationships between your Profile & your Facebook Page.
- Attraction marketing strategies to drive people to your Facebook Page.
- Content ideas about what to actually post on your Facebook Business Page and connect with your audience.
Click the flash-player below to listen:
Other listening Options:
- Click here to subscribe to the RSS Feed (non iTunes) | Subscribe to dsRadio by Email
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Additional Resources and notes from the show:
- Learn more about the Facebook Marketing Services offered by Harmon Enterprises here.
- Follow @StaceyHarmon on Twitter.
- Connect with Harmon Enterprises on Facebook.
- Buy a copy of “Strategies for Real Estate Facebook Pages: 125 Content Ideas That Work” – this book is riddled with more than enough ideas to attract, engage and convert Facebook fans into clients!